Back-End Development (Java & Python)Location :Ho Chi Minh City
Terralogic Inc., headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA, is an Engineering & IT services company. It has 1,200 employees and three development centers in the US, India, and Vietnam, providing comprehensive solutions that are cost-effective, scalable, and flexible. The company serves global clients, among them technology pioneers and industry leaders.
We’re super excited to build a beautiful story in Vietnam and we want you to be a part of it.
- At least 7 years of programming experience in Java, and Python.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting highly scalable applications and web services.
- Deep familiarity with the architecture, design, and development of restful web services and microservice architecture.
- Strong computer science and engineering foundation in event-driven and multithreaded programming.
Nice to have
- Passion for CI/CD, automation, and DevOps practices to increase delivery
- The foundation of Kubernetes operational skills and tools.
- Experience with cloud providers and platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- As a Software Engineer, you will be working on exciting and advanced web apps
for Terralogic’s global technology customers in networking, e-commerce, video,
media, and entertainment.
- Maintain and support legacy projects developed by Terralogic and customers
- Weekly internal training/sharing.
- Amazing talented teammates who give each other seamless support.
- Great leaders who are visionary, well thought and take employee growth seriously.
- Opportunities to be exposed to the global working environment.
- Annual team-building trip.
- Good snacks every day.