- Measure business performance against competitors to identify potential gaps.
- Set short-term objectives for any technology implementation to ensure plan progression.
- Create initiatives to deal with unexpected issues in the short term while also strategizing solutions to get back on track.
- Establish compliance ownership for business functions and empower issue identification and next step procedures.
- Ensure understanding of and regular review of compliance with government regulations.
Examine employee productivity, technology use, and application performance in great detail.
Analyze current manual and digital processes, look for gaps and silos, and create workflows that span several systems.
Find inefficiencies and opportunities by following the data’s journey from collection to operations, delivery, and invoice.