Lead Auditor – GRC CONSULTANT (ISO AUDITS)Location :Bangalore
We’re looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You’ll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning and provides industry-leading benefits. Our client team is fearless in the pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world’s first truly global Internet Service Provider.
- Sound knowledge of IT Security and Infrastructure audits.
- Proven ability to conduct ISMS audit independently.
- Must have audited minimum 3 clients/ implemented minimum 2 clients.
- Must possess basic knowledge of networking, different flavors of operating system, endpoint devices and security devices.
- Should be a self-learner and must keep herself updated with latest threats and vulnerabilities researched/discovered.
- knowledge of business continuity framework and standards.
- Basic knowledge of different compliance standards such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, etc. in addition to ISO 27001
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skill.
- Managing a team of Internal Auditors within the performance of internal audits.
- Appointing roles and duties to internal audit team members to ensure the success of the audit.
- Leading an external audit team and ensuring that audit reports are honest, accurate, impartial, and useful.
- Auditing organizations and determining compliance or otherwise with the respective management system.
- Identify organizational processes as well as identify opportunities for improvement.
- Opening and closing an audit meeting and assisting with follow up audit.
- Design policy framework based on ISO 27001:2013
- Conduct ISMS audit for clients.
- Develop and maintain audit checklist and documents.
- Work closely with the VAPT team.
- Create and update the hardening checklist.
- Help client to upgrade from the old standards e.g. ISO 27001:2005 to ISO 27001:2013
- Perform risk assessment and impact analysis.
- Conduct training sessions for clients and the internal team.
- Map various compliances with each- other.