Project AccountantLocation :Nellore
2 – 5 Years
- 2+ years and 5+ years of Experience as a Project Accountant in O2C / AR
- Exposure to SAP/ Oracle NetSuite ERP
- Exposure in Order to Cash ( O2C)
- Ability to maintain journal entries and GL Reconciliations, and Handle customer queries and reconciliations.
The current hiring is for EMEA Shift timings and we are looking for immediate onboarding candidates.
- Daily posting of incoming lockbox cash receipts, wires, and foreign and domestic ACH.
- Monitor unapplied cash receipts on A/R aging and General Ledger.
- Transfer unallocated or misapplied payments to appropriate projects as requested.
- Collaborate with project managers and others in the client services team to resolve issues delaying payment of A/R.
- Record comments regarding the status of outstanding balances within the A/R system.
- Generate and distribute monthly statements of accounts/payment reminders to clients.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, ensuring financial results are complete, prepared, materially correct, and reported to executive management.
- Work collaboratively in business partnering with the broader scope of the AR team (Cash Application, MDM, Intercompany & etc.) and other key stakeholders across the business.
- Collaborate with Corporate and EMEA accounting to develop and maintain accounting policies and internal control procedures to ensure proper accounting and identification of financial risks.
- Measure progress toward goals; and evaluate productivity and team efficiency. Review and assess regularly with team members and management.
- Understand Revenue and Order Cash business processes to drive process improvements.
- Generate monthly aging reports for use during monthly A/R status meetings.