Pecos-Barstow-Toyah ISD, Texas
The Laserfiche Content Management Platform will be implemented for the district this year by Terralogic Document Systems (TDS), which has a contract with Pecos-Barstow-Toyah ISD.
The Human Resources, Payroll, Accounts Payable, and Student Records departments of Pecos-Barstow-Toyah ISD will be most impacted by the deployment, but there will also be major improvements made to Accounts Payable operations, according to Matt Bowman, President of TDS.
Why choose LaserFiche as your content management system
In addition to the core LaserFiche Content Platform, the following enhancements will be made:
- Document classification – This process involves classifying a document into one or more groups or categories.
- Zonal OCR – When scanning papers, offers optical character recognition.
- Database lookups – Search a database of records quickly
- Auto Indexing – Auto Indexing – Scans a huge number of documents using a controlled vocabulary and indexes them as necessary.
- Workflows – Set of procedures that must be followed for a task to be accomplished.
The system will also include an upgraded “rapid fields” capture for AP. You can scan, identify, clean, retrieve, name, save, and complete the metadata of practically any document using quick fields.
According to Bowman, “Today’s digital environment requires content management”. We are convinced that these processes will boost productivity and streamline all of the organization’s existing systems.
Why work with LaserFiche? : Who are they?
Organizations may manage documents, photos, videos, and other types of material with the help of Laserfiche’s content management platforms. With the help of automation and digitization, they are a dependable partner with a wide range of specialized solutions that promote efficiency.
Secure document scanning services and the development of document management systems are priorities for the TDS team. Call (800) 644-7112 or visit TDS’ website at www.terralogic.com for further information.
Our 18 years of achievements includes:
lines of codes