What Exactly Are Azure Cloud Resources?
Cloud resources comprise computing, storage, network, applications, services, and microservices, which are available to be rented yearly, weekly, or hourly – as determined by users. Unlike traditional IT capital assets, cloud resources are considered operating expenses. This alone can be a business game changer.
Azure cloud management rests on 3 main pillars:
Resource Provisioning and Access Management
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Terraform
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
Cloud Resource Management
- Cloud Resources, Architecture Design and Implementation
- Cloud Resource Engineering and Administration
- DevOps and CI/CD
- Security Management and Operations (SecOps)
Financial Operations (FinOps)
- Cloud Resource and Asset Allocation tagging and Management
- Resource Utilization Management
- Project Feasibility/Cost Analysis
- Billing and Cost Management and Forecasting
If you get these three pillars right, you'll be well on your way to realizing all of the cloud's competitive business advantages!
Services we offer
Cloud Computing Service
Access cloud infrastructure and services—from advanced analytics to desktop applications.
Cloud Storage Service
Create, upgrade, and manage storage infrastructures for business-critical data in the cloud, on-premises, and hybrid environments.
Cloud Databases Service
Utilize, transfer, and manage your SQL, Unstructured, and No-SQL workloads and analytics in Azure to optimize, time-to-insight, reliability and uptime.
Upgrade cybersecurity risk assessment and management & secure your business by continuing offense with cloud-based SecOps and DevSecOps.
Unleash the strategic potential of cutting-edge, revolutionary business insight from both structured and unstructured digital information storage.
Terralogic delivers 360-Degree Technology Solutions from Product Conceptualization to Product Maturity. In order to fulfill clients' organizational goals and provide products and services that users love, we deploy intuitive design practices while tracking the progress and execution of the development roadmap.
Our 13 years of achievements includes:
lines of codes