What is Microsoft Dynamics?
Microsoft Dynamics is a cloud-based solution that provides all the tools and services required in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). It supports growth and development across functional departments like customer service, finance, marketing, operations, or sales by using tools you already use, like Outlook or Excel, in combination with digital intelligence.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Manage assets with ease
- Obtain increased process and financial know-how
- Use reporting and forecasting tools to plan ahead
- Connect teams to data.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Improve commercial partnerships
- Organize and interact with suppliers, partners, customers, and prospects.
- Improve customer engagement using digital insights
- Automate and streamline processes for better communication at a lower cost and effort
- Improve your field service, sales, or customer service operations.
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
- Optimize processes
- Make precise decisions
- Boost financial planning and visibility
- Maintain security and compliance
- Maximize your profits
- Increase revenue and enhance service offerings
- Plan and manage projects
The Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics
With Microsoft Dynamics’ pay-as-you-go model, you’re only required to pay for the services used which save you time and money a lot.
- Use apps individually or collectively
- Integrate various data sets to visualize the big picture
- Pay only for what you actually use
- Scale your services easily and quickly
- Find new resources easily with Microsoft AppSource
- Anticipate and plan with machine learning, AI, and built-in analytics
- Utilize high-level, cloud-based security right away.