Technical Project ManagerLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
The Technical Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following with strong development background, leadership skills and excellent in English.
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- 7+ years in Software Development
- More than 1 year working as PM in the software industry.
- At least 1 year leading 15 people project team.
- Experience in the Application domain (min 4-5 years)
- Experience in Web Application: Java/ ReactJS/ NodeJS
- Experience in Mobile Application: Android/ iOS
- Experience in Cloud: AWS/ Azure
- Solid understanding of software development/test automation in both techniques and approaches
- Used to work as a technical team leader is an advantage
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Experience in working with customers in the US, UK, EU is an advantage.
- Have the ability to talk with customers about the plan, solution, requirements, scope, schedule, technical issues in English (priority to candidates who used to work or study abroad).
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving skills
- Honest, reliable, proactive, can-do attitude
- Involve in making a solution proposal for a new RFP
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel