Senior UI DesignerLocation :HO CHI MINH CITY
Lollypop(A Terralogic Company) – a UI/UX company with 7 years of crafting sweet experiences with Research, Design, and Development. Lollypop is looking for some designers who are interested in creating trends and thriving on details. Applicants with a strong interest in creating user interface applications with a pixel-perfect look, feel designs and implementation guides are the ones for us. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Solid knowledge of design theory, especially principles of a logo, graphic/ UI design, and usability.
- A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing designs to high levels of detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them
- to collaborate in design discussions.
- Hands-on knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator),
- A good listener, a facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
- Design, Design & Design.
- From a brief, produce concepts for layouts and develop these concepts based on feedback given.
- Finish designs to a highly detailed, professional level.
- Create wireframe specifications (complete with annotation) for developers to implement.
- Work with developers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Design web, mobile, and tablet-friendly applications.
- Visual design definition, direction, and execution.
- A designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of an organization.