Sales ManagerLocation :San Jose
Terralogic Solutions Inc, a technology solutions provider, is looking for Business Development/ Sales Manager. The ideal candidate is responsible for a consultative and value selling approach to understand the customersâ€™ business, including their current situation and their future direction, and to propose solutions based on Terralogic Solutions and capabilities that addresses their needs and enhance their ability to drive improved business results.
5 to 10 years
At least 3+ years of experience in selling IT consulting, Engineering, Infrastructure & Application services within the region and at least 5+ years overall experience as a salesperson preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
Strong sales profile with a proven track record of success in selling technology services
To succeed in this position, you must be self-motivated, ambitious, focused, detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task and have the ability to work with offshore engineering and solutioning counterparts to develop pro-active opportunities.
Demonstrates a good understanding of IC and software design and development flows. Has knowledge of the complete sales process, strong communication skills, and the ability to interact with Engineering teams at all levels.
Able to grasp complex technical data and to communicate to a broad range of technical and non-technical people
Should be able to drive sales for the company and have experience in handling the complete sales cycle in a global delivery model.
Industry and vertical-specific understanding of business processes and technology. Incumbents should be flexible to travel extensively within the designated region
This is a key sales role for Companyâ€™s Growth key Accounts. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making executives, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution working along with Pre-Sales, Solutioning & Delivery teams at onsite and offshore.
The ability to seed Deal Shaping concepts and independently lead pro-active solutions for the identified account will be key success criteria.
- Identify and develop key relationships with potential clients to grow sales revenue.
- Achieve sales management and portfolio diversification goals by building an optimal sales pipeline
- Provide leadership to the client during the initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Secure new logos and upsell to existing clients
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Collaborate with internal account managers as well as external partners to prospect and develop new leads
- Understand our product suite and present the value proposition to customers
- Optimize time and territory management