Java Springboot Developer/LeadLocation :Bangalore, Chennai, Nellore
Terralogic Inc, headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA is an Engineering & IT services company. It with 1,200 employees and three development centers in US, India, and Vietnam provides comprehensive solutions that are cost-effective, scalable, and flexible. The company serves global clients, among them technology pioneers and industry leaders.
- Springboot development, Core Java & concepts around dependent technologies for web-based applications.
- OOPs Concepts & Design Patterns – Clean understanding of Classes and Interfaces.
- Constructors, File IO and Serialization.
- Collections – List, Map, Set & Data Structures.
- Access Specifiers, Exceptions – Checked, Unchecked.
- Generics, JVM and Memory Management, Caching Data into memory, Service Oriented Architecture, Messaging Techniques, Complex Event Processing, Storage and Database Technologies.
- Multithreading and Synchronization, Dependency Injection.
- Experience with microservices & Docker will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Kafka, python, and ELK will be a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- You will play a key role in the overall estimation of work requirements to provide the right information on project estimations to Technology Leads and Project Managers.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and helping our clients navigate in their next digital transformation journey.