Infrastructure Specialist/ Datacenter SpecialistLocation :Bangalore, Chennai
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Datacenter/Service provider environments with expert-level knowledge of MPLS, L3VPN, EVPN, BGP, and ISIS.
- Experience with vendor platforms including Cisco (IOS XR), Juniper, and Fortinet.
- Experience working in virtualized networking environments.
- Expertise with Remote Access VPN solutions, IPSEC, PKI & SSL, TCP/IP, Authentication Protocols (LDAP, RADIUS, etc.).
- Experience working with Firewall Central Management Systems.
- Experience working with a multi-factor authentication security systems (tokens, certificates, CAC cards, and similar).
- Working knowledge of Security services (IDS/IPS, Firewalls, etc.).
- NSE 5 or 6 certified.
- Hands-on experience with Fortinet Datacenter gear, BGP, and Juniper data center gear.
- Excellent English speaking skills.
- Good to have prior experience of working with US customers.
- Manage and improve the Terralogic Cloud network that supports our customers.
- Document network architecture, design, ideas, projects, and root cause analysis both in text and diagram form.
- Monitor network usage and capacity planning for the environment.
- Execute regularly planned change management and testing activities.
- Ensures network infrastructure is fully compliant with security guidelines.
- Provides support for network service incidents troubleshoots and diagnoses time-critical issues, and makes decisions to resolve outages.
- Take part in a 24×7 on-call rotation.
Shift time: US shift (9 PM to 6 AM IST)