Identity and Access Management Business AnalystLocation :Bangalore, Hyderabad
6 to 10 Years
- Associates Degree in information technology; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
- 6 to 10 years experience in any IAM products such as SailPoint, IBM, CA, and Okta, etc.
- CISSP certification is a plus
- Remote. Bangalore or Hyderabad preferred.
- Participate in the requirement gathering of an IAM technical vision that can be articulated across functional groups, aligned with IAM projects, and delivers needed business agility.
- Security lead engineer who got good skills in MS AD, MS Azure AD, and associated identity and access management skills.
- Analyzing and documenting functional & nonfunctional requirement for various IAM domains such as Access Management, Identity Life cycle Management, Privileged Access Management, Reporting, and analytics
- Prior experience in creating IAM governance collaterals such as policy, procedures, standards, and guidelines, Role's type and User Access Reviews, etc.
- Good grasp of operational, regulatory, and other risks related to the area of Access and Identity Lifecycle Services
- Should be able to work independently with business stakeholders to capture IAM use cases and define IAM processes
- Client Management: experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business partners
- Project Management: experienced in managing multiple dependencies between IAM projects with a proven track record of successful IAM deployments
- Good to have: Security and Risk Management knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks such as NIST, COBiT, ISO 27001, ITIL, and ITSG is preferred; knowledge of technological trends and developments in the area of information security and risk management
- Demonstrate strong technical skills
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Be a strong team player with good communication skills