Fullstack DeveloperLocation :Ho Chi Minh City
Terralogic Inc, headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA is an Engineering & IT services company. It with 1,200 employees and three development centers in US, India, and Vietnam provides comprehensive solutions that are cost-effective, scalable, and flexible. The company serves global clients, among them technology pioneers and industry leaders.
We are looking for a full-time software developer to help develop, enhance and potentially migrate web applications on demand.
- At least 2 years continuous experience in Web Development. 1 – 3 years of professional experience writing Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Experience in front-end and back-end with Ruby or Java
- Experience in ReactJS and NodeJS is a plus
- Experience in Postgres, MySQL with strong database analytical skills.
- Experience in AWS and/or Heroku is plus
- Experience with object-oriented and design patterns
- Exposure to web services like REST & SOAP
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails old version (Ruby 1.8.7 and Rails 3.0) is plus
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3 and Bootstrap
- Must be a creative thinker and can recognize and solve problems by thinking outside the box.
- Ability to discuss and debate all options with other members of the staff who may not be technology savvy.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Understanding and being able to speak
- Experience in using efficient methodologies (e.g. Agile – Extreme programing, test driven development) and continuous deployment tools (e.g. Git/Jenkins/SourceTree/BitBucket/etc.)
- Prior experience with non-profit data management is a plus.
- As a backend developer, you will be working on exciting and advanced web apps for global technology customers in networking, e-commerce, video, media, and entertainment.
- You will also apply your knowledge and understanding of backend technologies for solving complex software problems.
- Maintain and support legacy projects developed by the company and customers.
- Write the design documents to be delivered to the customer.
- University/college graduate.
- English proficiency: fluent in reading and writing. Intermediate in speaking/listening
- Must be able to adapt for learning new technologies quickly, normally in one week.
- Documenting capability.
- Able to work overtime and under high pressure.