Business Development Manager ( Cybersecurity, Cloud & IT Services)Location :Bangalore, Mumbai
Manager • Business Development • Cyber Security & IT Managed Services ( Bangalore & Mumbai)
5 to 6 years
Bachelor’s, BE, B.Sc, MBA, or any equivalent degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with detailed knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Work towards the organization of a better Sales Support Team.
- Customer-oriented, well-organized with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attitude with good conflict resolution skills.
- To own & achieve Business Development, Account management & sales targets for the assigned Customer accounts/territory.
- Develop new customer accounts, Own complete sales cycle including techno-commercial prospecting, relationship management, lobbying, bid preparation/ management & contract / PO signing, cross-selling, and upselling to an existing account (Ownership for both Farming and Hunting accounts).
- Should have recently connected with CISOs, CIOs in the industry.
- Should have effective communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong market knowledge of Cyber security domain and IT, Managed Services and should be up to date with industry trends.
- 5 to 6 years of direct selling experience with Account & Relationship management skills in one or more domains of Cybersecurity and Information Security, Risk Services, Data Protection, SOC MSSP, and knowledge.
- Should have carried out Sales, Consulting in one or more of the key domains of Enterprise Security like IT Risk Management, Security Operations / Infrastructure Security, Application / Data Security, Security Analytics, managed security services.
Other Preferred Requirements:
- Highly Preferred Managed Services and enterprise technology delivering background.
- Proven Digital Marketing experience will be given preference.